- During Sequencing, activities are bound by predecessors, resources and successors, avoiding excessive linking in order not to stiffen the programme.
- Limited, precision use of time constraints.
- Float Check: critical activities receive careful attention to share and commit to a critical path.
- Parallel Activities: high concentration is balanced with careful evaluation of potential overlaps.
- 48hr work week : 365 day calendar, Monday – Saturday 8 hours per day.
determined method & work phases
- work breakdown
- problem solving
- available resource analysis
- cost control
- scope & design
- O&M and certifications handover
- after sales service
- continuous improvement (kaizen)